Alright so I'm starting something new instead of just tweeting about it I'm going to start this blog to take u on my journey of 30 day of cooking and working out with Ari. I was challenged by my doctor to lose 20-30 more pounds I weigh currently 189 and my target weight is 150. Not only that but I am challenging myself to cook consistently for 30 days a different meal every night along no nights of repeating...I can use the same meats (chicken, beef, pork, fish) but I cannot cook them in the same way as before unless I am changing something within the dish like if I make chili I can't use the same ground meat or side to go along with it. This will be a great challenge especially since I want to advance my culinary career so why not. I will include pictures everyday of the meals/creations that I make so welcome to me journey....
I will definitely try to support your blog, I won't say daily cause I have a lot going on but I got u
ReplyDeleteAw that Scilla I'll try to keep it interesting
ReplyDelete