Sunday, November 13, 2011
Day 3 Homemade Stir Fry n Workout
This morning I started a vigorous workout with two DVD provided by Womens Health magazine. One allows u to lose 15 lbs in 6 weeks and the other has workouts for specific sections of your body for those on time crunches I enjoyed working on my lower body and even though when I finished my legs felt like spaghetti and the rest of my body felt great so it provoked me to super clean my house. The squats and lunges will make my legs look simply incredible. I think I will keep alternating between the two for the next couple of weeks. The dinner consist of chicken breast n thighs with broccoli, water chestnuts, baby corn, julienne green beans, and mushrooms. I cooked the stir fry all from scratch even making my own white clear sauce that consisted of rice wine vinegar flour and sugar. I got to use my new wok and it only took about 30 minutes total to get everything done. I already know how I will change that recipe to make it even better by making a sweet and sour sauce. Stay tuned for day 4 and see what's next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Looks so yummy and delish! Wish I could have been there, but im proud of you! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteAw Booski there's always leftovers u know there's a plate for u
ReplyDelete