Took chicken drumsticks and soaked them in toasted sesame oil for about 10 minutes. While they were soaking I diced red potatoes, sweet onions, celery, green peppers, and limes. I then wrapped the chicken drumsticks in TURKEY bacon and seasoned them with seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, smoked paprika, and lime juice. I cooked them at 400 F for about 1 hour 15 minutes with a low broil for the last 15 minutes to really give ignite the flavors. For my side I julienne green beans and steamed boiled them for about 10 minutes as they were steaming I finely chopped almonds and toasted them for 10 minutes also. Once they were done I just seasoned them with salt and pepper to taste. There was hardly any measuring for this recipe I solely went off sight, smell, and taste. If it made my mouth water when I smelled it then it went into the dish.
Now the workout....*sighs deeply
I decided to alternate between upper and lower body since Sunday was lower Monday had to be upper. I did the Total Workout in 10 DVD...


With a 8lb weight I did shoulder press, Bicep curls with a squat, and a few other exercises. Pictured around, the hardest part were the push ups. You basically started in the center went down come up go out to the right down and up center down and up and to the left down and up. For a total of 30 push ups total, easy right, not so much I am super committed so if I took a break I would add another one to the full set. After my arms felt like spaghetti I felt as though I couldn't leave my abs out of the party. I did 20 sit ups to the center, 10 to the right and 10 to the left. By the time dinner was ready all I wanted to do was eat and soak, and sleep which is exactly what I did. I know if after this I don't have the body I'm trying to perfect I'm a be one Chiseled sexy Fit Woman :)









Very informative... the chicken looked mmmm mmm good... lovin the new look of the page... Your blog is coming along very well...
ReplyDelete